Modern high quality equipment from the leading global manufacturers
Development of methods for analyzing drugs with practical testing techniques
Highly qualified trained personnel with long-term experience
Constant interaction with customers
Courier sample delivery
Certified with GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015)
International accreditation for compliance with ISO / IEC 17025: 2017
Rare Research Methods
We are glad to offer our rare research methods implemented into our lab.
- Tests on highly efficient (UPLC), ultraeaffective (HPLC) chromatographs using refractometric, spectrophotometric, fluorimetric, conductive, electrochemical, charged aerosol, for light scattering (ELSD), detectors
- Liquid chromato mass spectrometry with triple quadrupoles with electrospray ionization type
- Ionic chromatography
- Definition of amino acids with different types of derivatization
- Tests on a gaseous chromatograph using a mass-selective detector with a NIST library, a flame-ionization detector with various water samples: liquid and steam phase head-space
- Determination of alkaline earth, rare earth, heavy metals atomic absorption methods and atomic emission with atomization methods:
- nitrous oxide;
- inductive-bound plasma.
- Definition of the respirable fraction in inhalers, sprays at the new generation impactor, the Impactor of Andersen, the five-speed glass impactor.
- The homogeneity of the released dose on the DUSA device, the twin impeller.
- Methods of TLC with visual and quantitative assessment: densitometry, visual, HPTLC.
- Dissolving various dosage forms: flow cell (open and closed cycle), swinging cylinder, paddle stirrer and basket
- Disinfection of solid and soft dosage forms capsules, tablets
- Determination of water by methods K. Fisher: semi-or micro
- Measurement of osmolality by steam and cryoscopic methods
- Determination of damage particles in injection drugs and substances used as solutions:
- counting photometric method;
- method of Coulter;
- method of microscopy.
- Determination of particles in size, size of fat droplets by laser diffraction method dry and wet blocks
- Capillary electrophoresis
- capillar zone electrophoresis;
- capillary gel electrophoresis;
- capillary isoelectric focusing;
- gel chip electrophoresis.
- Conducting an express method of quality control, not disturbing the integrity of packaging of drugs and pharmaceutical substances based on NIR-spectrometry
- Kinetic oil meter and kinetic turbodimetry in the near infrared range
- Immunochemical methods of analyzing
- Flow cytometry
- Histamine test on guinea pigs
- Depressant test
- Medicines tests using mammalian cell culture
- Tests Medicines Vaccines on Chicken Embryo